Sunday, October 12, 2008

It has been a VERY busy week for our family. Yes, all of this was done in the last week! It has been really fun though. I love this time of year!

OU TEXAS GAME!!!


Donnie and I were offered tickets to the OU game (thanks Jen again!) We found out about them Friday and spontaneously decided to go. I am so not a spontaneous person so Donnie was shocked that I actually sad yes. I was really nervous because I haven't been away from Kenzie for that long. I do have the BEST parents in the world who (my mom) came over at 4:45 in the morning to stay with my kids and Donnie and I started the drive down to Dallas. We hooked up with Jen, John, Julie and Kristen before the game and enjoyed a yummy Fletcher's Hot Dog and then went into the game. Donnie was so excited and told me this may be better than Christmas Morning! Well, after many horrible calls from the refs and OU really not prepared to take on Texas we lost 45-35. It was so sad. Donnie decided that it really wasn't like Christmas anymore. It made the ride home VERY long plus the fact that we were EXHAUSTED!! It was really fun though. I love that Donnie and I have something that we LOVE to do together. I have really gotten into college football in the last 8 years of marriage and really look forward to "College Football Saturdays!" I am just really glad that we only dropped to #4 in the polls!

The players coming out on the field!

Donnie and I at the game!

Jen, Robyn and Jodi!

Jen, Robyn, Jodi, Julie, and Kristen!

We are actually really sad in this picture. It was after the game!

The girls eating yummy corndogs!

Donnie and I with our tickets!

Jen and I in front of the OU Semi!

Donnie and I at the game!
The guys from ESPN's GameDay were at the game. They predicted OU to win.


LITTLE CHILDREN DIVIDED!
My sister loves spoiling her neice and nephew with OSU attire! And Blake loves saying
"Go Pokes!" So here they are enjoying the win against Missouri! (No, it was actually taken a few days before, but they were predicting the win!)

They are proud of #8 OSU!
GO POKES!

TOUCHDOWN OSU!

Little Pumpkin
Little Kenzie dressed for Halloween!

PUMPKIN PATCH
Every year Donnie and I go out to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin and let Blake enjoy the other activites. This year my parents joined in on the fun. It was so cute seeing Blake really enjoy the fun. (too bad he wouldn't take a nap before!!)


Our family at the "pumpin patch" as Blake calls it!

Mommy and Kenzie

Blake riding the horse!

Our little Pumpkin!!!

Cawpaw and Kenzie

Donnie and I cooking hot dogs at the pumpkin patch!

Blake eating his hot dog. He insisted on sitting in their wagon to eat!

Kenzie! Look at her lounging! :)

Cawpaw and Blake on the hayride!

Mommy, Kenzie, Noni, Cawpaw and Blake... poor Donnie was taking the picture!

This is what happened to Kenz on the hayride. She takes after her Aunt Regan who slept on snowmobiles, horses, etc.

My dad daring the llama to spit!!
Cute Blake

Blake

Blake telling me it hurt to sit on the pumpkins! :)

My kiddos!

Kenzie

THOMAS THE TRAIN... ALL ABOARD!!
Last weekend, we took Blake to see Thomas. We left Kenzie with my parents and so it was time just for Blake to spend with mommy and daddy! It was really fun and Blake had a blast. We told him we bought the tickets three weeks ago and so it is all he has talked about and so he was really excited the day had finally come!

Blake and Thomas

Blake riding on Thomas

Mommy and Blake on the train!

Blake watching out the train window!

Daddy and Blake on the train!

Blake and Thomas

They also had other activities like this huge train table set up!

Blake in his shades!

Blake meeting Sir Toppemhat

Blake giving him five!

All Aboard!!!

Well, I hope you liked all the pics from this week! It will only get busier as we have 6 Halloween/ Fall parties to attend before Halloween! :)

3 comments:

Regs said...

Holy Busyness!!! I LOVE the pics!!! Especially the one of Blake and Kenzie in their OSU attire . . . GO POKES!!!! And you look fantastic!! I'm so proud of you! Miss you bunches and I love you!!!

Kritta22 said...

Wow you guys are busy, busy! You look great! I can't believe you just had a baby!! (Jealous!)
What fun you guys have! The weather looks great! I love the pumpkin costume!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun post with some adorable pictures! Seriously, you've got some framers.