Friday, October 31, 2008

My Alphabet!

My sister did this and so I decided to as well! Regan also came today and surprised me! She is here for Kenzie's blessing. I am so excited she is home!

A is for age: 29

B is for burger of choice: #8 at Johnnies with Johnnies Sauce!
C is for the car I drive: 2000 Ford Explorer
D is for your dog's name: None!
E is for essential item you use every day: Bed!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Samantha Who?
G is for favorite game: Life the new one with the credit cards!
H is for home state: Oklahoma
I is for instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet. So glad those days are over!
J is for favorite juice: Jamba Juice!
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: hmmm... I don't think anyone right now.
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Johnnies. Refer back to "B"!
M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy. I wanted a pig for a long time, now I don't!
N is for number of piercings: just my ears
O is for overnight hospital stays: Twice with both kiddos!
P is for people you were with today: Donnie, Dad Waggoner, Mom Waggoner, Dad Housley, Mom Housley, REGAN!!!, Diane, Kelly, Grayson, Nathan, Abbey and of course Blake and Kenzie!
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: what is that?
R is for biggest regret: Not enjoying each stage of my life enough.
S is for status (relationship): Happily married to my eternal sweetheart!
T is for time you woke up today: 8:30 thanks Donnie for letting me sleep in a little!
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I LOVE college football. I am a little obsessed!
V is for vegetable you love: Asparagus and beets!
W is for worst habit: Stacking clean laundry on my dryer!
X is for x-rays you've had: Dental
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Twix candy bar!
Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Corbin and Amy said...

You play the clarinet??? Maybe I should let bishop know so you can do a solo during sacrament meeting:)That's a great idea!!! j/k

Lauren and Trevor said...

That was fun to read your list. How fun that Reagan is there for the blessing! I am excited to hear about it and see pictures. And, I am also looking forward to some Halloween pics. Love ya, Lauren