Saturday, October 4, 2008

BOOMER SOONER!

We are SOOOO excited that OU is #1!!!

Our OU Family!

Donnie and I at the OU/TCU game!

John, Donnie, Robyn and Jen!

Jen and Robyn (thanks Jen for the tickets!)

This is how I found Blake when I walked into the living room. I had to explain to him that Kenzie is not like our cat Krew. He can't use her like a pillow! But they sure look cute in their OU attire!

Blake telling Kenzie about his ewh, ewh jersey (yes that is how he says OU) We don't get it! :)

3 comments:

Regs said...

You were just a blogging fool tonight! I love your posts. I hate being away. And I love your kids . . . but I'm wondering if it is going to take me moving to Oklahoma for Blake to wear any of his new OSU attire on a game day . . . And I am willing to make that sacrifice, just so you know. ;-) Love you lots!!

Maura said...

Your family is soooo cute. You better believe I will be representing OU this next week when Cole and I visit his family in TX. hahaha!

Kritta22 said...

You guys are so cute! Who won the game??